Every Wednesday evening at the church, we have a Bible study. Feel free to bring your kids along so they can participate in Kids Club downstairs. This is your opportunity to be intentional about feeding your faith with God’s Word. There is nothing of greater value with which to fill your time. We hope to see you here at 6:30, and bring a friend along as well!
Come watch the Super Bowl at TurningPoint Church! Enjoy the game on a giant screen in the church gym. We will have a number of soups to enjoy, as well as many other tailgating themed snacks. We will also have an area downstairs for the kids to play games if (when) they get bored of watching the big game. This is open to anyone and everyone. Spread the word, invite whomever, and make sure they bring a clean pair of socks to donate. Sunday Feb 2nd, 6-10 pm
Join us at Turningpoint for 24 hours of Praying, Worshiping, and Fasting from noon on Saturday, November 10th until noon on Sunday, November 11th. The goal is to have as many people there for as much of the time as possible, joining together in corporate prayer and worship!
With that, we would like to ask all of you to consider leading one of the hour long time slots of prayer or worship. This is totally up to you as to what type of prayer or worship you would like to lead… it could be anything along the lines of praying through a book of scripture, using a prayer devotional book, worship through music, praying for specific requests or geographic areas, worship through art, praying for each other, meditative prayer, praying in groups or pairs, writing prayers…
Please sign up here and let us know what type of prayer or worship activity you are willing to step up and lead!
(And be prepared that there might be quite a few people there during your time slot, or it might just be you and God – but still a great thing to worship and pray to Him!)
Also, if you are wondering about why fasting is part of prayer and worship weekend, check out this article to answer this question, as well as some practical tips on fasting.
Other important details for the weekend:
- Wondering what exactly the purpose of praying and fasting is in the first place? Check out this article which answers this question, as well as some practical tips on fasting.
- We will have numerous worship leaders throughout the 24 hours, as well many of us leading in times of prayer.
- Plan on coming and joining us in the sanctuary at Turningpoint for as much of that time as possible – you can even feel free to bring a sleeping bag and pillow and stay for the night!
- If you are leading a time of prayer or worship, don’t just come for that hour, but stay longer before or after as well!
- Aside from the people leading prayer and worship from the front of the room, there will also be multiple interactive prayer stations set up around the room. The goal is for the sanctuary to be a sacred space that you can connect with God in a number of different ways throughout the 24 hours.
- You are welcome to invite friends who go to other churches so that we can worship together as a larger Body of Christ!
- If you are unable to join us at all during the 24 hours for some reason, please still spend some focused time on your own praying, and we encourage everyone to take part by fasting from 12noon Saturday until 12noon Sunday
- Please DO drink lots of water!
- Fasting = Good
- Dehydration = Bad
Join us for a fun evening of games, candy, and trick-or-treating! Bring your family, friends, and nieghbors!
We will be having a contest for the best decorated car, so get your decorating ideas going! (Cars that will be handing out candy please arrive by 5pm)
(If it rains the event will be postponed to the following Sunday, October 28th)
And if you can help volunteer at this event, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4cafa629a7f58-trunkortreat
Plan on joining your Turningpoint family at Niederman Farm on Saturday October 6th! We have a bonfire pit reserved from 6-9pm so we will be having a fun evening of fellowship together around the fire cooking hot dogs and smore’s. Come beforehand (or stay later!) to experience all of the fun events of the Fall Festival at Niederman: corn maze, pumpkin patch, jump pillow, petting zoo, pig races, hayride, and more!
- Admission is $10 if you by a ticket online here, otherwise it is $12 at the gate.
- 5110 Lesourdsville-West Chester Rd., 45011 (open 11am-10pm on Saturdays)
- Invite your friends and neighbors to come as well!
Eight Week All-Church Transformation
Have you ever imagined a better you? God has a dream for you! It’s you restored to His original plan. He’s already at work restoring your future. Beginning Sunday, September 16th, for 8 weeks, we’ll take a look at these very important SoulShifts. Each Sunday morning, we will unpack what SoulShifts are with practical, biblical suggestions for life.
Plan now to join us in worship each Sunday morning through this series as we explore a new SoulShift every week.
Small groups are forming now and will meet weekly throughout the 8 weeks of SoulShift. So far, we have groups that will be meeting at the following times: Sunday mornings, Monday evenings, Tuesday evenings, and Wednesday evenings. Sign up here for one of the small groups, or if none of those times work for you, you can also let us know that here.
Be sure to get a copy of the SoulShift book and read along! The books are at Turningpoint for you to grab for $10, or you can go ahead and order one here.
If you can’t join us in person at 10:45 on a Sunday morning, check out our services online here.
Join us for Community Cookouts on July 11, 18, 25, and August 1 from 6-6:30pm… All are welcome!
Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 July 11, 18, 25, and August 1
LEADER: Kelley Flaugher CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMPED VBS is an opportunity for children, ages 3 (potty- trained) through 6th grade, to learn how God desires for us to live our lives FULLY ALIVE because we can believe that what he says is TRUE!
REGISTER TODAY FOR VBS